Well questions about a Canon 60D Timer Remote / Intervalometer are coming in. The camera is a hybrid of T2i and 7D bits and pieces. The Canon 60D uses the same battery as the 7D but uses the connection type for the Timer Remote as the T2i. Shown in this video: http://cheesycam.com/canon-t2i-550d-timer-remote-timelapse/, this mini jack connection appears to be exact same one to be used as a simple remote shutter cord or get you started on your Canon 60D Timelapse Photography. When I get home from my drive i’ll test it out to confirm with a video, but i’m pretty sure it’s the right one. In fact if you click on the image below, the seller is already posting compatibility with the 60D.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- Canon S95 vs Canon G12 vs Nikon P7000 » CheesyCam
- Canon G12 vs Nikon P7000 Real Time HDR Timelapse? » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?