Canon 60D Timer Remote Timelapse Photography
September 23, 2010
Well questions about a Canon 60D Timer Remote / Intervalometer are coming in. The camera is a hybrid of T2i and 7D bits and pieces. The Canon 60D uses the same battery as the 7D but uses the connection type for the Timer Remote as the T2i. Shown in this video: http://cheesycam.com/canon-t2i-550d-timer-remote-timelapse/, this mini jack connection appears to be exact same one to be used as a simple remote shutter cord or get you started on your Canon 60D Timelapse Photography. When I get home from my drive i’ll test it out to confirm with a video, but i’m pretty sure it’s the right one. In fact if you click on the image below, the seller is already posting compatibility with the 60D.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- Canon S95 vs Canon G12 vs Nikon P7000 » CheesyCam
- Canon G12 vs Nikon P7000 Real Time HDR Timelapse? » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- JH on CAME-TV CAME-MINI 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Tom on NAB 2015 BlackMagic Design Ursa Mini 4.6K
- lolicht on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card
- Steve on NikonHacker.com – Improving Nikon DSLRs
- Ant on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card
- Rushdi Baharum on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- chaouchnabil on CAMETV 8000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer Supports Large and Heavier Camera Systems
- Ivan on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor