Well questions about a Canon 60D Timer Remote / Intervalometer are coming in. The camera is a hybrid of T2i and 7D bits and pieces. The Canon 60D uses the same battery as the 7D but uses the connection type for the Timer Remote as the T2i. Shown in this video: http://cheesycam.com/canon-t2i-550d-timer-remote-timelapse/, this mini jack connection appears to be exact same one to be used as a simple remote shutter cord or get you started on your Canon 60D Timelapse Photography. When I get home from my drive i’ll test it out to confirm with a video, but i’m pretty sure it’s the right one. In fact if you click on the image below, the seller is already posting compatibility with the 60D.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- Canon S95 vs Canon G12 vs Nikon P7000 » CheesyCam
- Canon G12 vs Nikon P7000 Real Time HDR Timelapse? » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- John Griswell on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Marcin Rusinowski on Varavon Cage for BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Diego on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Bob Peak on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Glenn on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Jan on Canon FD Lens + GH4 + FotoDiox ND Throttle Adapter Samples
- Emm on Canon FD Lens + GH4 + FotoDiox ND Throttle Adapter Samples