Canon 60D Battery Grip BG-E9 Review
October 15, 2010
Now that the Canon 60D has had time to hit the streets, emails are coming with questions about the Canon BGE9 Battery Grip. Unfortunately it’s still too early for something aftermarket, but here’s a closer look at the pricier Canon BG-E9 OEM grip.
For those who were wondering about how much extra height this grip adds to the DSLR body, I have two Canon 60D’s side by side. Buttons and switches are similar to other Battery Grip models, but the most different feature is that it uses the LP-E6 batteries (same as 5DMarkII & &D), but loads the battery tray in from the sides like a Canon T2i. When they said they would make a camera in between the T2i and 7D, they weren’t kidding.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Paul on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Casey Ryan on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Charles Harris on Big Balance Gimbals – PhotoPLus Expo 2014
- pablogrollan on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- mad on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Will on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Southerndude on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers