Calling all Lighting Experts – 126 LED Lights
June 25, 2010
Here’s a recent comment regarding the 126 LED Dimmable Multi Battery LED Video Light many people have purchased:
I was wondering you Em or anyone had any experience with color correcting these 126 LED lights to (near) Tungsten?
It’s true, the Tungsten gel that comes with the LED light panel isn’t very close to Tungsten. Now I don’t have many gels available to me right now, and i’m also not a lighting genius, but I guess I can shop around and find something that works best. Instead of myself trying to come up with a solution, I thought there might be enough of a community of Cheesycam.com readers who might have more experience with this.
If anyone out there has a good solution of Gel color, type, size, etc. the rest of us would love to find out. These lights aren’t going away any time soon, so let’s see if we can nail this down to a standard Gel type and color. In fact if you have your own solution for Diffusion, I would love to hear that too. Even any type of Mods or Hacks on how you might use these lights differently or creatively would serve as good tips too. Anyone Anyone?
Update::: Joel Hartz – Hartz Photographic LED Review teaches us how to get better color match on the 126 LED Video light. Looks like this problem is solved. Thanks Joel for the awesome review, and thanks for the shot out to the blog!
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- The Video for Z96 DSLR Dimmable LED Video Lights » CheesyCam
- The 183 DSLR LED Video Light for Off Camera Use » CheesyCam
- NEW – 240 LED Video light Dimmable Color Changing » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Paul on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Casey Ryan on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Charles Harris on Big Balance Gimbals – PhotoPLus Expo 2014
- pablogrollan on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- mad on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Will on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Southerndude on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers