Finally, the F&V R-300 (LED Ring Light), K4000, and K4000S 1×1 LED Light Panels are ready to ship! I personally have placed a pre-order for (3) of the R-300 LED Ring lights mainly for portability and the simple option of using inexpensive Sony batteries, and plan to use them mainly off-camera on light stands. I’ve been eagerly anticipating these lights since my pre-order, so excited to hear it’s finally shipped.
The R-300 LED Ring Light is available in two different options, one with a 15mm Rod support and one with an L-Bracket Mount. According to F&V the 15mm rod support has been delayed in its transit, so customers will initially receive the ring light and then will be shipped the rail mount in about 2-3 weeks following. For all customers that have already pre-ordered the R300 w/ 15mm rod support, F&V plans to gift them the optional Milk Diffusion Filter for being patient and to show appreciation for their business. The R-300 LED Ring light can be found at the product page (Click Here)
R-300 LED Video Ring Light
The K-4000 and K400S 1X1 LED Video Lights are also available on the site. I’ve seen these lights at the last PhotoPlus NY show and was very impressed by the build quality and light output. You can purchase the lights individually, or check out the current specials for (3) 1×1 LED Lights in a kit starting at just $1050 ($350/each). That’s very competitive pricing even against more popular LED lights on the market. You can find the K-4000/K4000S light panels at the product page (Click Here).
K4000 Single Color / K4000S Bi-Color LED Video Light Kits
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Panasonic GH4 4K Camera Back in Stock!
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Joseph on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- OldCorpse on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Keith Moreau on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Review: Laing X-15 Vest Arm kit with Laing P-04 Video Stabilizer
- Carlos B on Name the new Konova Auto Panning Slider
B&H Photo Video
New Zoom H6