If you live and die through HDMI, then you might have heard a few stories (maybe experienced it yourself) about HDMI damage on your DSLR. This little achilles heel in DSLR workflow when using LCD monitors or EVF solutions can cost you big repair bills. Zacuto introduces a new HDMI lock (requires a zacuto plate to mount) called the Pincher. Not the cheapest solution, but it’s almost the only one out there. Found at the Zacuto website, or a few dollars cheaper at B&H.
Zactuo HDMI Lock – Pincher
Or as some others have pointed out in the comments, the new TrusMT DSLR cage has HDMI locking options found here.
TrusMT DSLR Cage Ultimate with HDMI Locking
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Cheap Padded Backpack for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Carrying Case
- Andrew on Cheap Padded Backpack for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Carrying Case
- Kenji on Samsung NX1 4K Video Mirrorless Camera
- Luca on Control New Tascam DR-22WL DR-44WL Audio Recorders over Wi-Fi
- Will on Canon Announces new EOS 7D Mark II
- Emm on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Gordon Brown on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- Alan on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors