If you live and die through HDMI, then you might have heard a few stories (maybe experienced it yourself) about HDMI damage on your DSLR. This little achilles heel in DSLR workflow when using LCD monitors or EVF solutions can cost you big repair bills. Zacuto introduces a new HDMI lock (requires a zacuto plate to mount) called the Pincher. Not the cheapest solution, but it’s almost the only one out there. Found at the Zacuto website, or a few dollars cheaper at B&H.
Zactuo HDMI Lock – Pincher
Or as some others have pointed out in the comments, the new TrusMT DSLR cage has HDMI locking options found here.
TrusMT DSLR Cage Ultimate with HDMI Locking
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Panasonic GH4 4K Camera Back in Stock!
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Joseph on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- OldCorpse on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Keith Moreau on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Review: Laing X-15 Vest Arm kit with Laing P-04 Video Stabilizer
- Carlos B on Name the new Konova Auto Panning Slider
B&H Photo Video
New Zoom H6