The Z96 next to the latest W12. If you don’t know the story, the W12 is pretty much an exact form factor replica of the Z96 except they’ve replaced the LED lights with high power ones.
I snapped these images before walking out of the studio last night. I’ll be in later to snap some example light comparisons. I’ll try to have some side by side lighting examples later today. These W12 high power LED lights are found at (click here).
12 High Power LED Video Light
The Z96 prices have also stabilized somewhat. They can be found on eBay (click here), but make sure they are selling the ‘real’ F&V branded light since there has been quite a few replicas floating around. If you’re unsure, you might want to check out Amazon for the real version of the Z96s.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Kyle Gordon on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- Jesse Brauning on Correct Tripod Mount Alignment with GH3 / GH4 Battery Grip
- Emm on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- Apostolos on NAB 2014: Libec ALLEX Tripod Slider Fluid Head Kit
- Juan Pinalez on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- Lorenzo on Running Wires through CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal + Project Box Cover
- Steve Ellington on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- J Toha on F&V Spectra HD4 4.3″ Pro EVF LCD w/ HDMI SDI Loop Through and Conversion