Yongnuo’s RF603 Transceiver Wireless Trigger
February 26, 2011
Thanks to David for reminding me about Yongnuo’s new RF603 Wireless Flash Triggers. The new RF603 version (replacing RF602) is both a transmitter and a receiver hence the name ‘transceiver’, so you can use each one as both. The old RF602 version required both a separate transmitter and reciever unit in order to work. There’s a few more new features that make the RF603’s a better buy if you don’t already own a set, but a bit of bad news is that they are ‘not’ compatible with the older RF602’s. Blah. I have quite a few of the RF602’s.
One thing that might be confusing if you’re looking at the product pages would be the difference between Canon and Nikon versions. The units are all the same and the difference is the provided shutter cable. The RF603 Transceivers can also act as a remote and receiver to fire your Camera’s shutter wirelessly (sorry no video starting). You can find out more information about Yongnuo’s RF603 following the link.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- Henk Leerssen on Panasonic LX100 First Random Test Video Samples
- Robert A on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Jeff on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- DomSim on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- keri on Cyber Monday LED2000 Bi-Color Special – Dracast
- Tiko on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Emm on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts