Yongnuo’s RF603 Transceiver Wireless Trigger
February 26, 2011
Thanks to David for reminding me about Yongnuo’s new RF603 Wireless Flash Triggers. The new RF603 version (replacing RF602) is both a transmitter and a receiver hence the name ‘transceiver’, so you can use each one as both. The old RF602 version required both a separate transmitter and reciever unit in order to work. There’s a few more new features that make the RF603’s a better buy if you don’t already own a set, but a bit of bad news is that they are ‘not’ compatible with the older RF602’s. Blah. I have quite a few of the RF602’s.
One thing that might be confusing if you’re looking at the product pages would be the difference between Canon and Nikon versions. The units are all the same and the difference is the provided shutter cable. The RF603 Transceivers can also act as a remote and receiver to fire your Camera’s shutter wirelessly (sorry no video starting). You can find out more information about Yongnuo’s RF603 following the link.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Mark on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Koichi Sakaguchi on Dual Operator Setup Idea for BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Sara on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Aberracus on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Southerndude on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s