Jonathan writes in and shares his Yongnuo RF-603 unboxing with a quick demo. The RF-603 is an upgrade from the previous RF-602 model. A single RF-603 can act both as a transmitter and receiver, as to where the 602 were actual separate units. This is definitely more convenient and also changes the required batteries to only AAAs (easily found at any store).
These are also Wireless Camera Shutter Remotes to fire your camera while on a tripod (best for sharper images). As you can see from the end of the video, Jonathan sets up the RF-603 to trigger both his camera’s shutter while simultaneously firing off the strobe. Not only can they fire off strobes through a sync cable, but they also have a built in hot shoe for firing off Speedlite Flashes, which allows you to mix all different types of strobes in one setting. [Thanks Jonathan] You can find these inexpensive flash triggers following the link (click here).
Yongnuo RF-603 Wireless Flash Triggers
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- Yongnuo YN-565EX with Radio Popper PX » CheesyCam
- Octagon Softbox for Portable Speedlite Flash » CheesyCam
- Canon 5D Mark III – Shutter Starts Video Mode » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Tim Naylor on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Emm on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- Michael Aers on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- David on Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- Derrick on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Cheap Padded Backpack for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Carrying Case