Yongnuo 468 Flash Talk
November 24, 2010
Canon OEM flashes are no joke when it comes to pricing, but also no joke when it comes to features. Regardless, there’s a handful of people who may never even cross those extra abilities and are just looking for a flash that works. You might have caught Aaron’s review of the Yongnuo 560 at this article: http://cheesycam.com/yongnuo-560-flash-review/, but now we’ve got another one to add to the list. Vimeo member Rick Elrod shows a bit of the Yongnuo 468 which supports TTL communication from the Canon camera. In simple terms, the flash meters through the camera in a few different ways and makes decisions for you. This Auto Pilot feature works great and is more often what you need, and very seldom what you don’t need. So for those who want to go the manual route in those rare incidents, the flash can be set all manually as well. Got questions? Send them over to Rick via the Vimeo page here. [Thanks Rick]
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- TEJH on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Apostolos on AmazonBasics are More Affordable AA Rechargeable Batteries over Sanyo Eneloop
- Emm on Studio Assets PXB PORTABLE BACKGROUND SYSTEM
- Lainol on Studio Assets PXB PORTABLE BACKGROUND SYSTEM
- Emm on Stream Wireless Video from Canon DSLR to HDMI Monitor with $30 Dollar Google Chromecast
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Trey on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Blake on Tiyaga MiniGimbal Tips Inverted Mode, Briefcase Mode, and Gimbal Stands