Wondlan Wearable Support (thing)
September 23, 2011
Wondlan’s showing off some type of ‘wearable support’ (shown above) that can be used to unload the weight from camera stabilizers like the Wondlan Ares (Merlin-like). Seems like the same idea Glidecam has with their Body-Pod.
Glidecam Body Pod for Hand-Held Stabilizer
But unlike Glidecam’s Body Pod, Wondlan shows how it can be used to support a shoulder rigs as well. In that case, it sort of reminds me of the Tiffen (Davis & Sanford) Steady Stick.
IMO, the price is too high for something that doesn’t come with a professional padded belt and strap. The images and descriptions aren’t very clear either on how it all connects together. From this end it just looks like an adjustable stick on a belt.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Jeep66 on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Tirmu on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Jim on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- earnestreply on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Nathan on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Dodger on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage