Wondlan Wearable Support (thing)
September 23, 2011
Wondlan’s showing off some type of ‘wearable support’ (shown above) that can be used to unload the weight from camera stabilizers like the Wondlan Ares (Merlin-like). Seems like the same idea Glidecam has with their Body-Pod.
Glidecam Body Pod for Hand-Held Stabilizer
But unlike Glidecam’s Body Pod, Wondlan shows how it can be used to support a shoulder rigs as well. In that case, it sort of reminds me of the Tiffen (Davis & Sanford) Steady Stick.
IMO, the price is too high for something that doesn’t come with a professional padded belt and strap. The images and descriptions aren’t very clear either on how it all connects together. From this end it just looks like an adjustable stick on a belt.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- ronn on Rokinon 135mm T2.2 Cine DS Lens Sale
- Anmol Mishra on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- VanWeddings on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount