Wondlan’s showing off some type of ‘wearable support’ (shown above) that can be used to unload the weight from camera stabilizers like the Wondlan Ares (Merlin-like). Seems like the same idea Glidecam has with their Body-Pod.
Glidecam Body Pod for Hand-Held Stabilizer
But unlike Glidecam’s Body Pod, Wondlan shows how it can be used to support a shoulder rigs as well. In that case, it sort of reminds me of the Tiffen (Davis & Sanford) Steady Stick.
IMO, the price is too high for something that doesn’t come with a professional padded belt and strap. The images and descriptions aren’t very clear either on how it all connects together. From this end it just looks like an adjustable stick on a belt.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jimmy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Soike on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Kase on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Arturo on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems