Wondlan’s showing off some type of ‘wearable support’ (shown above) that can be used to unload the weight from camera stabilizers like the Wondlan Ares (Merlin-like). Seems like the same idea Glidecam has with their Body-Pod.
Glidecam Body Pod for Hand-Held Stabilizer
But unlike Glidecam’s Body Pod, Wondlan shows how it can be used to support a shoulder rigs as well. In that case, it sort of reminds me of the Tiffen (Davis & Sanford) Steady Stick.
IMO, the price is too high for something that doesn’t come with a professional padded belt and strap. The images and descriptions aren’t very clear either on how it all connects together. From this end it just looks like an adjustable stick on a belt.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- damon on New ePhoto R-640 LED Video 18 Inch Ring Light
- mike_tee_vee on NEW DJI Phantom Vision+ Quadcopter Setup for First Flight
- Armando Ferreira on CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal First Impression and Demo Video
- Gray on DIY Build 32 Bit Version CAME 7000 3 Axis Brushless Motor Gimbal Stabilizer
- Patrick on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Emm on NEW DJI Phantom Vision+ Quadcopter Setup for First Flight
- allout tee on NEW DJI Phantom Vision+ Quadcopter Setup for First Flight
- Matt on Disable Embedded YouTube AutoPlay in Videos