Wondlan Wearable Support (thing)
September 23, 2011
Wondlan’s showing off some type of ‘wearable support’ (shown above) that can be used to unload the weight from camera stabilizers like the Wondlan Ares (Merlin-like). Seems like the same idea Glidecam has with their Body-Pod.
Glidecam Body Pod for Hand-Held Stabilizer
But unlike Glidecam’s Body Pod, Wondlan shows how it can be used to support a shoulder rigs as well. In that case, it sort of reminds me of the Tiffen (Davis & Sanford) Steady Stick.
IMO, the price is too high for something that doesn’t come with a professional padded belt and strap. The images and descriptions aren’t very clear either on how it all connects together. From this end it just looks like an adjustable stick on a belt.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Sara on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Aberracus on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Southerndude on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Scott S on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Marc olo on NAB 2014: Big Balance Handheld Gimbal Stabilizers
- Cheese Cadet on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs