Wondlan Wearable Support (thing)
September 23, 2011
Wondlan’s showing off some type of ‘wearable support’ (shown above) that can be used to unload the weight from camera stabilizers like the Wondlan Ares (Merlin-like). Seems like the same idea Glidecam has with their Body-Pod.
Glidecam Body Pod for Hand-Held Stabilizer
But unlike Glidecam’s Body Pod, Wondlan shows how it can be used to support a shoulder rigs as well. In that case, it sort of reminds me of the Tiffen (Davis & Sanford) Steady Stick.
IMO, the price is too high for something that doesn’t come with a professional padded belt and strap. The images and descriptions aren’t very clear either on how it all connects together. From this end it just looks like an adjustable stick on a belt.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Kevin on CAME-TV CAME-MINI 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Howard on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Derek McCabe on CAME-TV CAME-MINI 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- sept on CAME-TV CAME-MINI 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- dave on CAME-TV CAME-MINI 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Michael on Z1 Rider GoPro HERO3 HERO4 Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Mounted on Audio Boom Pole
- Emm on Kingjoy VT-3510 55 Dollar Video Head with Manfrotto 501 QR Compatible Plate