Wondlan’s showing off some type of ‘wearable support’ (shown above) that can be used to unload the weight from camera stabilizers like the Wondlan Ares (Merlin-like). Seems like the same idea Glidecam has with their Body-Pod.
Glidecam Body Pod for Hand-Held Stabilizer
But unlike Glidecam’s Body Pod, Wondlan shows how it can be used to support a shoulder rigs as well. In that case, it sort of reminds me of the Tiffen (Davis & Sanford) Steady Stick.
IMO, the price is too high for something that doesn’t come with a professional padded belt and strap. The images and descriptions aren’t very clear either on how it all connects together. From this end it just looks like an adjustable stick on a belt.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
SEE the NEW GoPro HERO4 4K Video Cameras
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Alain Wong on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording
- Emm on Rokinon 300mm Mirror Lens Review for Micro Four Thirds HD Video Samples
- Mon Juan on Rokinon 300mm Mirror Lens Review for Micro Four Thirds HD Video Samples
- Emm on Cheap Padded Backpack for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Carrying Case
- Bob Peak on Cheap Padded Backpack for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Carrying Case
- Bob Peak on GoPro Hero4 4K 30FPS Action Camera
- Luke Kwan on GoPro Hero4 4K 30FPS Action Camera
- Apostolos on GoPro Hero4 4K 30FPS Action Camera