If you have had to shoot with a stabilizer for more than 3 minutes straight, you’re probably already looking into a Support Vest. The problem is finding a good affordable Support Vest and Stabilizer Kit. I personally won’t put my money down on the Flycam Stabilizer Vests. I went for the Steadicam Merlin vest at $1600 dollars, but you’ll still be shy of a good Glidecam stabilizer that can run another $400+.
Recently Wondlan has been pushing a bunch of new Single Arm Stabilizer Vest + Stabilizer Kits. These lightweight kits vary in price starting under just $1K depending on what stabilizer is bundled with the vest. Wondlan has a Mini Handheld stabilizer, Carbon Fiber Stabilizer, or larger I-Type. Not too shabby for hopefully the same quality that Wondlan has provided in their past equipment, but I’m still trying to dig up some official reviews on this new gear. Check out the various kits via eBay (Click Here).
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Nelson on Ready for 4K? Preorder your Panasonic DMC-GH4 Tonight
- Jim on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Simon on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Kahleem Poole-Tejada on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles
- OldCorpse on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Chris on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Nang on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Emm on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors