If you have had to shoot with a stabilizer for more than 3 minutes straight, you’re probably already looking into a Support Vest. The problem is finding a good affordable Support Vest and Stabilizer Kit. I personally won’t put my money down on the Flycam Stabilizer Vests. I went for the Steadicam Merlin vest at $1600 dollars, but you’ll still be shy of a good Glidecam stabilizer that can run another $400+.
Recently Wondlan has been pushing a bunch of new Single Arm Stabilizer Vest + Stabilizer Kits. These lightweight kits vary in price starting under just $1K depending on what stabilizer is bundled with the vest. Wondlan has a Mini Handheld stabilizer, Carbon Fiber Stabilizer, or larger I-Type. Not too shabby for hopefully the same quality that Wondlan has provided in their past equipment, but I’m still trying to dig up some official reviews on this new gear. Check out the various kits via eBay (Click Here).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow