W96 LED Light Updates
September 5, 2011
If you’re not up to speed, there’s a set of 96 LED lights on the market that didn’t please many users. The seller Tony seemed to be a straight up guy and worked with all the buyers to accommodate any unsatisfied sales, while he worked to address some features. Serge received an early version from one of the LED lights in progress, but it doesn’t seem to be picture perfect just yet. Although Tony seems like a very responsible seller who takes care of his customers, if this light can’t totally outperform and outprice what’s already on the market, I don’t see a big shift. There’s also a long written blog article over at Serge’s blog found here. [Thanks Serge].
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Paul on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Paul on New Varavon Storefront Grand Opening – Lower Prices Ends Nov 21st
- Arno on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Harry on Panasonic GH4 4K Camera $-200 OFF
- Rob S. on Save -$185 OFF Zoom Q2HD Handy Video Recorder just $64.95
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- A.Matos on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?