If you’ve registered for Amazon Prime shipping, you know you can get something fast (two day FREE). I needed a set of batteries, and instead of going to my usual over seas and 4 weeks waiting store, I took a chance on the Vivitar branded version. Yeah I know they probably don’t make them and who knows what they are really called. It charges on OEM, shows battery, the camera registers battery information, and seems to be doing fine (so far). We’ll see how it holds up, but at least the price was about the same as elsewhere, and claims a 5 year warranty.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Panasonic GH4 4K Camera Back in Stock!
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Joseph on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- OldCorpse on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Keith Moreau on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Review: Laing X-15 Vest Arm kit with Laing P-04 Video Stabilizer
- Carlos B on Name the new Konova Auto Panning Slider
B&H Photo Video
New Zoom H6