ViewFinders for Canon 5D Mark III?
September 10, 2012
In bright daylight, it’s difficult to focus and set exposure on a bare LCD. Sometimes a quick LCD View Finder attached to the back of the camera is all you need (no batteries required). I still find an LCD View Finder a valuable tool to have, but haven’t seen many options available for the Canon 5D Mark III. Just curious as to what LCD View Finders people are using on the back of their Canon 5D Mark III? Comments below…
[Update] All great options suggested in the comments, thanks everyone. I’ve just added a new Article about another LCD View Finder product found here: http://cheesycam.com/new-gear-swivi-lcd-view-finder/
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- T22 on Close Look Varavon Armor Cage for Panasonic GH3 / GH4 Cameras
- Southerndude on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Emm on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- Henk Leerssen on Panasonic LX100 First Random Test Video Samples
- Robert A on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Jeff on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- DomSim on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?