ViewFinders for Canon 5D Mark III?
September 10, 2012
In bright daylight, it’s difficult to focus and set exposure on a bare LCD. Sometimes a quick LCD View Finder attached to the back of the camera is all you need (no batteries required). I still find an LCD View Finder a valuable tool to have, but haven’t seen many options available for the Canon 5D Mark III. Just curious as to what LCD View Finders people are using on the back of their Canon 5D Mark III? Comments below…
[Update] All great options suggested in the comments, thanks everyone. I’ve just added a new Article about another LCD View Finder product found here: http://cheesycam.com/new-gear-swivi-lcd-view-finder/
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC