ViewFinders for Canon 5D Mark III?
September 10, 2012
In bright daylight, it’s difficult to focus and set exposure on a bare LCD. Sometimes a quick LCD View Finder attached to the back of the camera is all you need (no batteries required). I still find an LCD View Finder a valuable tool to have, but haven’t seen many options available for the Canon 5D Mark III. Just curious as to what LCD View Finders people are using on the back of their Canon 5D Mark III? Comments below…
[Update] All great options suggested in the comments, thanks everyone. I’ve just added a new Article about another LCD View Finder product found here: http://cheesycam.com/new-gear-swivi-lcd-view-finder/
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Alex Talis on Panasonic GH4 4K Camera $-200 OFF
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on CAMETV 7500 with GH4 + Rokinon Fisheye Lens
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Petter Sand on CAMETV 7500 with GH4 + Rokinon Fisheye Lens
- AO&JO Photography on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Taylor on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers