Velbon PH-368 Fluid Head – Back In Stock
March 27, 2012
This dirt cheap fluid head for light weight cameras has been sold out for months after this video review and old article (here). It’s actually still sold out on Amazon. Don’t bother looking for this on eBay as they’ve marked these up past $60 dollars.
It’s a great little fluid head for your small sliders, table skater dollies, or little DIY Jib / Crane projects. Thanks to @Chapmuzic over on Twitter for letting me know they are finally back in stock. Normally ran about $26 dollars but it seems with popularity they’ve added a $3 dollar mark up via B&H (click here).
Velbon PH-368 Video Fluid Head
[Update] If it’s sold out from B&H then check over at Adorama.com (click here)
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera