This dirt cheap fluid head for light weight cameras has been sold out for months after this video review and old article (here). It’s actually still sold out on Amazon. Don’t bother looking for this on eBay as they’ve marked these up past $60 dollars.
It’s a great little fluid head for your small sliders, table skater dollies, or little DIY Jib / Crane projects. Thanks to @Chapmuzic over on Twitter for letting me know they are finally back in stock. Normally ran about $26 dollars but it seems with popularity they’ve added a $3 dollar mark up via B&H (click here).
Velbon PH-368 Video Fluid Head
[Update] If it’s sold out from B&H then check over at Adorama.com (click here)
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Soike on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Kase on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Arturo on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Tomasz on The MegaMast 28 Foot Tall Carbon Fiber Camera Stand