Here’s a Motorized Rotating Product Table that was shared to me a short while ago. I decided to try this one out mainly because of the option to vary the speed. It’s much more expensive, but this is another great option that will appeal to some people. Here’s a video with the product in use rotating the Fuji X100s.
Now if you just want to save money and don’t mind using a table that only offers one speed, you should check out my previous article (found here). The cheaper single-speed version can be purchased for under $50 dollars, while this variable speed product table can run up to three times the price (found here via Amazon).
Variable Speed Rotating Product Table 1-10RPM
Here’s a link to the cheaper version with only one speed.
Heavy Duty Single Speed Motorized Rotating Table
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
SEE the NEW GoPro HERO4 4K Video Cameras
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Alain Wong on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording
- Emm on Rokinon 300mm Mirror Lens Review for Micro Four Thirds HD Video Samples
- Mon Juan on Rokinon 300mm Mirror Lens Review for Micro Four Thirds HD Video Samples
- Emm on Cheap Padded Backpack for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Carrying Case
- Bob Peak on Cheap Padded Backpack for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Carrying Case
- Bob Peak on GoPro Hero4 4K 30FPS Action Camera
- Luke Kwan on GoPro Hero4 4K 30FPS Action Camera
- Apostolos on GoPro Hero4 4K 30FPS Action Camera