Here’s a Motorized Rotating Product Table that was shared to me a short while ago. I decided to try this one out mainly because of the option to vary the speed. It’s much more expensive, but this is another great option that will appeal to some people. Here’s a video with the product in use rotating the Fuji X100s.
Now if you just want to save money and don’t mind using a table that only offers one speed, you should check out my previous article (found here). The cheaper single-speed version can be purchased for under $50 dollars, while this variable speed product table can run up to three times the price (found here via Amazon).
Variable Speed Rotating Product Table 1-10RPM
Here’s a link to the cheaper version with only one speed.
Heavy Duty Single Speed Motorized Rotating Table
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Asif on Western Digital 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive $29
- Emm on Western Digital 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive $29
- daniel on Western Digital 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive $29
- John Griswell on $50 OFF Carry Speed VF-4 LCD ViewFinder
- Emm on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Corduroy Panda on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- andrews on Rotolight (attempts to) Censor Online Review (again)
- scottrellwi on 2 For 1 Deal – Tascam TH02 Closed-Back Headphones
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement