Varavon Slider Crank Handle Upgrade Kit
August 12, 2013
Here’s a look at the Varavon Slider Crank Handle Upgrade Kit. The idea for a crank pulley is to keep your shaky hands away from the camera, but whether it produces smoother results are based on the experience of the operator. A fully motorized slider will always yield the most consistent results, but in times where battery power or noise is an issue, the Crank Handle kit is another option.
The Varavon Crank Handle Kit comes with two end pieces that can fit most sliders on the market so long as you have a 1/4″ or 3/8″ mounting point on either side. A metal plate sits under your tripod head on the carrier, and a pulley belt can be cut to size. The handle length can be adjusted for longer or shorter crank rotations. The Varavon Crank Handle Kit for Sliders are available via eBay (click here).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Marcus on RodeLink FIlmmaker Wireless Lavalier Microphone Audio System Review and Distance Test
- bestavi on NAB 2015 Lensse Dual Follow Focus S5
- josh miller on NAB 2015 Lensse Dual Follow Focus S5
- eddie on NEW CAME-TV SINGLE Pistol Grip Gimbal Stabilizer and CAME-MINI Version 2 Tool-Less Gimbal
- Bobby Washington on Big Balance Gimbals – PhotoPLus Expo 2014
- John M on NAB 2015 Dracast PLUS Series LED Light Panels
- Emm on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit
- Emm on Bluetooth Module and Winbook 7″ Tablet for Configuring SBGC Alexmos Gimbal Controllers