Varavon Slider Balance Pulley Counterweight Kit
October 28, 2012
Check out this interesting new pulley / counterweight kit that mounts to Varavon Sliders. The counterweight allows you to position your slider in slanted angles so that you can lift the camera with ease or to keep your camera from crashing down. A plate mounts to the slider carrier, and the counterweight is hung through a wire and pulley system.
Your counterweights are just common water bottles, which means you don’t have to travel with heavy weights. Just pick up a few when you arrive at your destination.
The kit is shown to work with a variety of Varavon sliders including the Slidecam Lite or the Slidecam S. Take a closer look and notice the basic screw mount, which I’m guessing could even work with any Cinevate, Konova, or other aftermarket slider as well. The Varavon Slider Counterweight Kit starts under $50 bucks via eBay (click here).
Varavon Slider Balance Counterweight Pulley Kit
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- OldCorpse on Sound Shark Audio Mini Parabolic Dish for Lavalier Microphones
- OldCorpse on Aputure 672 LED Light Panel Product Overview
- tom on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Akira on CAME-TV 7800 3-Axis Gimbal Overhauled Now All Tool-Less Balancing
- Derek McCabe on Aputure 672 LED Light Panel Product Overview
- Ewan on Aputure 672 LED Light Panel Product Overview
- Jerry on Aputure 672 LED Light Panel Product Overview
- Emm on Aputure 672 LED Light Panel Product Overview