Varavon Slider Balance Pulley Counterweight Kit
October 28, 2012
Check out this interesting new pulley / counterweight kit that mounts to Varavon Sliders. The counterweight allows you to position your slider in slanted angles so that you can lift the camera with ease or to keep your camera from crashing down. A plate mounts to the slider carrier, and the counterweight is hung through a wire and pulley system.
Your counterweights are just common water bottles, which means you don’t have to travel with heavy weights. Just pick up a few when you arrive at your destination.
The kit is shown to work with a variety of Varavon sliders including the Slidecam Lite or the Slidecam S. Take a closer look and notice the basic screw mount, which I’m guessing could even work with any Cinevate, Konova, or other aftermarket slider as well. The Varavon Slider Counterweight Kit starts under $50 bucks via eBay (click here).
Varavon Slider Balance Counterweight Pulley Kit
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Aberracus on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Southerndude on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Scott S on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Marc olo on NAB 2014: Big Balance Handheld Gimbal Stabilizers
- Cheese Cadet on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Victor on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- vladbox on Canon 7D Mark II Arrives for a Field Test