Jordan received a replacement Varavon slider and it shows off a few added changes. First, the legs now have it’s own dedicated bag instead of being thrown in with the entire slider. That’s one thing I mentioned when I first received mine. If they all sit in the same bag together you could easily have parts getting scratched up. Nice to see a new bag.
Another addition is an added mounting plate under the slider. For those who have the original version, the carrier brake can sometimes get caught up in the middle mounting hole if it wasn’t raised completely. They have solved this issue by relocating the mounting threads to a mounting plate rather than on the track itself. [Thanks Jordan].
My first product overview video can be seen here: http://cheesycam.com/varavon-slidecam-lite-awesome/
Samples from this slider can be seen here: http://cheesycam.com/varavon-slidecam-lite-with-sony-nex-7/
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- julian on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo
- hogo on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo
- Antonio Pantoja on Save $500 Now BlackMagic Design Production 4K Instant Rebate
- Emm on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo
- Josh on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo
- CarsonWA on Hyperlapse App Instantly Smooths Hand Held iPhone Time Lapse via Instagram
- getem on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- ak on NEW: Kamerar QV-1 LCD View Finder Kit (QB-15 Quick Base)