Varavon MultiFinder UNI LCD View Finder on Canon 5D Mark III
December 27, 2012
As popular as the Canon 5D Mark III has been, there are only a handful of LCD ViewFinders made specifically for the camera. If you’re an owner, this might be something you’ve looked into. So here’s a look at Varavon’s latest MultiFinder UNI / LCD View Finder. There are older versions of the Multifinder that are very specific to each camera, but the new UNI (i’m guessing for universal) has adjustments on the base and on the View Finder itself which allow it to work with a wider range of camera bodies. Below is an unboxing video that i’ve done and how it fits on the Canon 5D Mark III camera body.
The unique feature on the Varavon Multifinder products is it’s ability to achieve low angle shots by use of specially aligned mirrors. The optics can be removed if you only need to use it as a simple sunshade, and the quick release system makes it easy to remove the entire view finder. The MultiFinder UNI
runs for $295 is currently on sale for the holidays at $236 at their website (click here)
Varavon MultiFinder UNI LCD ViewFinder
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera