It’s a special bracket combined with the latest Varavon EX-Solo Loupe LCD Viewfinder to work with the GH1/GH2 cameras vari-angle LCD screens. This will allow you to still have full tilt use of your LCD screen for low angle shooting, magnify the image on screen, and provide shade if you’re working in bright sunlight. Using a loupe also gives you a nice little stabilizing point of contact if you’re shooting hand held or on a small rig. There certainly isn’t too many LCD Loupes for the GH1/GH2 cameras, mainly because people have been happy with the mini EVF eyepiece resolution. But if you had to choose one for these M43 cameras, I feel Varavon makes the best. Of course it’s also one of the priciest. Find more of Varavon products available at B&H (click here).
Varavon Loupe EX Solo LCD Viewfinders
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- rgbcolor on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Dan on F&V Metica 7″ HDMI+SDI Plus and SpectraHD 4 EVF
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?