A few months back, you might have noticed Varavon had released an 815FH Video Fluid Head. I just received this unit for review, so I here’s a quick run through some of the features. The unit is all metal and carries a good amount of weight to it. It feels pretty solid. This is a standard flat base to attach on common video tripods that offers a 3/8″ mount.
The movement of the head is fluid, but just like other brands of fluid heads under $130 bucks, this DOES NOT offer variable Pan/Tilt drag adjustment. One small convenient feature is that it offers a type of counter-balance which can help to prevent your camera from falling forward, and also help control your tilt movements by adding counter resistance. The 815FH quick release plate is also proprietary to this head, something to keep in mind if you’re thinking of moving your camera around to different rigs. More information on t the Varavon 815FH Video Fluid Heads can be found via eBay (here).
Varavon Video Fluid Head 815FH Flat Base
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Robert_Ob on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Archie on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Jerome Demers on NEW DJI Phantom Vision+ Quadcopter Setup for First Flight
- Steve on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Paul on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Mydaddy on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- Darren Levine on Digislider Motion Control Time Lapse Motorized Slider Kit Demo
- Darren Levine on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens