USB Audio Monitoring Adapter – Magic Lantern
June 3, 2011
For you Magic Lantern junkies, here’s a DIY video from Vimeo member Moritz Graeser on using the USB port to monitor audio from the camera. Of course if you’re already using an external LCD monitor with a headphone jack, disregard. The instructions aren’t super clear, but from a USB connector, you’ll probably be using the middle two wires. Green cable being ‘data -‘ and the white cable being ‘data+’. The outer wires normally red and black are for Power.
On another note, shouldn’t a basic Mini USB to 3.5mm Adapter for 0.99 cents + Free Shipping work too? Maybe i’m missing something though..
Mini USB to 3.5mm HeadPhone Jack
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on FotoDiox Shark Camera Cage for Sony A7R II Sony A7s II GH4 Samsung NX1
- Sarah on Editing Tip: DIY Slim Hard Drive Mount to Laptop using Sticky Dash Mat
- Hayden on FotoDiox Shark Camera Cage for Sony A7R II Sony A7s II GH4 Samsung NX1
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Emm on 4K Video with the GoPro HERO4
- Ronn on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Trooper408 on 4K Video with the GoPro HERO4