For you Magic Lantern junkies, here’s a DIY video from Vimeo member Moritz Graeser on using the USB port to monitor audio from the camera. Of course if you’re already using an external LCD monitor with a headphone jack, disregard. The instructions aren’t super clear, but from a USB connector, you’ll probably be using the middle two wires. Green cable being ‘data -’ and the white cable being ‘data+’. The outer wires normally red and black are for Power.
On another note, shouldn’t a basic Mini USB to 3.5mm Adapter for 0.99 cents + Free Shipping work too? Maybe i’m missing something though..
Mini USB to 3.5mm HeadPhone Jack
Like Subscribe Follow
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- MAGEtv on Deal: Mini Telescoping Video Crane Jib $169
- Archie on Panolapse – Panoramic Panning Software for Time Lapse Video
- Josh on World’s Fastest Zoom Lens Available to Order – Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8
- Jordan Thornsburg on DIY Pitchfork Pod – Monopod
- guy01 on Zoom H6 Digital Portable Handy Recorder with Modular Mic / Input
- MJ on DIY Pitchfork Pod – Monopod
- guy01 on Panolapse – Panoramic Panning Software for Time Lapse Video
- Steven O on Panolapse – Panoramic Panning Software for Time Lapse Video
B&H Photo Video
New Zoom H6