USB 3.0 Compact Flash SDHC Card Reader
September 26, 2012
I was looking for a pretty inexpensive USB 3.0 card reader that can support Compact Flash, SDXC, and SDHC and decided to test the USPEED Multi Reader based on the many positive reviews (and of course the price). Compared to an older Belkin multi-card reader I have, I can immediately see the USB 3.0 speed difference.
I’m using it with the new MacBook Pro Retina, and files are transferred more than twice as fast from the Compact Flash. For SDHC, the MacBook has a built in reader and the speed is just about the same (no benefit there if all you use is SDHC). On our iMac the USB reader works great, but the cable built into the unit is a bit short so it won’t rest flat on your desk. It just sort of hangs. For traveling laptop users, I welcome the short cable. If you need a USB 3.0 multi-card reader, check out the other reviews on Amazon (Click Here).
USB 3.0 SDXC, SDHC, SD, CF, High-Speed CF (UDMA), MS, M2, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD Cards, Support UHS-I
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Jack D. on DIY Retractable Compact Camera Holster Hand Held Stabilizer
- bart on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Howard on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Dustin on Convert Old Sony NPF L Series or LP-E6 Chargers to External Battery Power for Sony A7s etc
- Victor on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Jim on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- wideofilmowanie lublin on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4