USB 3.0 Compact Flash SDHC Card Reader
September 26, 2012
I was looking for a pretty inexpensive USB 3.0 card reader that can support Compact Flash, SDXC, and SDHC and decided to test the USPEED Multi Reader based on the many positive reviews (and of course the price). Compared to an older Belkin multi-card reader I have, I can immediately see the USB 3.0 speed difference.
I’m using it with the new MacBook Pro Retina, and files are transferred more than twice as fast from the Compact Flash. For SDHC, the MacBook has a built in reader and the speed is just about the same (no benefit there if all you use is SDHC). On our iMac the USB reader works great, but the cable built into the unit is a bit short so it won’t rest flat on your desk. It just sort of hangs. For traveling laptop users, I welcome the short cable. If you need a USB 3.0 multi-card reader, check out the other reviews on Amazon (Click Here).
USB 3.0 SDXC, SDHC, SD, CF, High-Speed CF (UDMA), MS, M2, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD Cards, Support UHS-I
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Paul on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Casey Ryan on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Charles Harris on Big Balance Gimbals – PhotoPLus Expo 2014
- pablogrollan on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- mad on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Will on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Southerndude on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers