USB 3.0 Compact Flash SDHC Card Reader
September 26, 2012
I was looking for a pretty inexpensive USB 3.0 card reader that can support Compact Flash, SDXC, and SDHC and decided to test the USPEED Multi Reader based on the many positive reviews (and of course the price). Compared to an older Belkin multi-card reader I have, I can immediately see the USB 3.0 speed difference.
I’m using it with the new MacBook Pro Retina, and files are transferred more than twice as fast from the Compact Flash. For SDHC, the MacBook has a built in reader and the speed is just about the same (no benefit there if all you use is SDHC). On our iMac the USB reader works great, but the cable built into the unit is a bit short so it won’t rest flat on your desk. It just sort of hangs. For traveling laptop users, I welcome the short cable. If you need a USB 3.0 multi-card reader, check out the other reviews on Amazon (Click Here).
USB 3.0 SDXC, SDHC, SD, CF, High-Speed CF (UDMA), MS, M2, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD Cards, Support UHS-I
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Tery Wilson on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Alex on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Gordon on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Digital Dub on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- JKPinPDX on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Hawkeye Pierce on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Barry on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording