Triple Flash or LED Light Shoe Mount Bracket
August 16, 2012
These little triple cold shoe adapters mount to standard 1/4-20 threaded studs to be used on most light stands. Normally used for photography to hold three flashes, for Video you can also use them to mount three on-camera type LED video lights to make one larger light source. Great accessory for the traveler who can’t pack up those larger LED light panels. The nice center clip of these brackets is used to hold an umbrella or other light diffuser, modifier, or maybe to craft up a gel holder. Both types can be found for just under $14 bucks via eBay (Click Here).
Triple Flash or LED Video Light Shoe Mounting Bracket
The Metal Bracket Can be Found on Amazon for under $10 bucks + shipping (Click Here).
Triple Flash or LED Video Light Shoe Mounting Bracket – Cast Metal
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Tery Wilson on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Alex on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Gordon on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Digital Dub on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- JKPinPDX on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Hawkeye Pierce on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Barry on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording