Transcend SDHC – Any Good?
June 2, 2010
I’m opening up the lines here people. For some reason i’m not a fan of the name Transcend, but I really can’t remember why. I must have had some really bad painful past experience that i’m mentally blocking out. I’ve seen these cards in several T2i’s when talking to random people at some social gatherings, and well they all had good things to say.
I’m checking out the prices now which seem to be about the same on eBay or Amazon if you coun’t the shipping Amazon charges. With 2,483 customer reviews averaging practically 5 stars, am I missing something? Has Transcend turn the tides into making better products? Comment people, the DSLR world want’s to know…
[Update] Looks like the first few comments all say the Transcend is reliable and fast. You know how it works on this blog, once I write an article, prices will start going up. Grab it while it’s cheap.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Sara on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Aberracus on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Southerndude on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Scott S on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Marc olo on NAB 2014: Big Balance Handheld Gimbal Stabilizers
- Cheese Cadet on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs