Just picked up three more 32GB Transcend Class 10 SDHC cards. Too many cameras, not enough cards to go around especially with the new Sony A55 and Panasonic GH2 i’ve been playing with. I’ve been
pretty very happy with my other Transcends, so i’m going to continue shooting with them. I think it’s still the best deal for reliable SDHC cards. I did notice that the stickers have changed from the previous Class 10 cards. Wonder if that makes them even better….
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?