Transcend Class 10 Shows Up
January 3, 2011
Just picked up three more 32GB Transcend Class 10 SDHC cards. Too many cameras, not enough cards to go around especially with the new Sony A55 and Panasonic GH2 i’ve been playing with. I’ve been
pretty very happy with my other Transcends, so i’m going to continue shooting with them. I think it’s still the best deal for reliable SDHC cards. I did notice that the stickers have changed from the previous Class 10 cards. Wonder if that makes them even better….
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC