I’m packing up for a short trip this week and planning to shoot video with a couple of small GH3 cameras, so I thought I would just share this little tip. I’m a fan of video monopods with folding feet, but this week I want to pack light and the $300 dollar Manfrotto 561BHDV is just too big to fit in a standard carry on size case.
This Benro version I have uses a twist lock type Carbon Fiber Monopod which is very easy to disassemble into two pieces. The entire video monopod is super lightweight and is perfect for the small setup i’m going to be using. These types of monopods are highly recommended for anyone shooting with small video cameras. The Benro Video Monopods are sold through various retailers, but over on eBay you can find them for under $135 dollars (with fluid head).
Benro Video Monopod with Tripod-Folding Feet
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC