Here’s a time saving tip if you have to constantly mount and dismount accessories like Portable Audio Recorders, LED Lights, or Wireless Mic Receivers from your rig. The Tamrac Zipshot Quick Release System was designed to work with one of their tripods, and it comes with two different sized quick release plates.
The larger is rated at 3 lbs. (that’s plenty for an accessory). It can be mounted to a ball head, friction arm, or be creative to mount it on your cage. It just needs enough clearance to pinch the tabs to release the plate. These are handy when you need to pull gear out of the bag for a quick shoot, or when it’s time to pack stuff away at the end of the day. The mini quick release adapters (found here).
Tamrac Zipshot Quick Release Accessory Kit
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- MAGEtv on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video
- Josh on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- John Griswell on NAB 2014: Shape iSEE II DSLR Gimbal Shoulder Mount
- Emm on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Matt on News Release: Libec New for NAB 2014 ALLEX Tripod + Head + Slider
- Hristijan on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Max on BlackMagic Firmware Updates for Previous Cameras