Alex writes in and shares his thoughts on the Tilta Lens Support for 15mm Rails. These are designed to provide support for longer lenses, especially if you plan on using a Follow Focus system that could easily shift the lens around. Later Alex moves on to the Tilta Video Follow Focus System and other rig accessories. If you’re not familiar with Tilta, this company possibly makes the highest quality Video Rigs coming out of China. Very good stuff, and you can find some of the other rigs they offer via eBay (Click Here).
Tilta DSLR Video Rigs Follow Focus Systems
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Ruben on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- John Griswell on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Marcin Rusinowski on Varavon Cage for BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Diego on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Bob Peak on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Glenn on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Jan on Canon FD Lens + GH4 + FotoDiox ND Throttle Adapter Samples