Tekkeon Battery + 900 LED Test
September 22, 2011
This test is in reference to my eariler post (found here). So I charged up the Tekkeon overnight and setup this Timelapse test. The reason I used a Timelapse method was to determine if the light output would change during the duration of battery use. I locked the exposure on the camera to 1/25th F/4 and ISO 100 to see if the light output would dim towards the end. The big 900 LED light was set to full power.
It was interesting to see that the Tekkeon remained at a full 14 Volts during the entire test, and when the indicator was down to the last bar, the battery just shut off instantly. If there was a voltage drop during the test, the 900 LED light would start to dim (it didn’t dim). Total run time in this test was about 1 hour 6 minutes (1:06). Keep in mind this is a larger 900 LED light on full. If performed at lower output, or for smaller lights like the 600 LED, or 312 LED at only 12 Volts, it would probably run for several hours.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Chris Knight on Sound Shark Audio Mini Parabolic Dish for Lavalier Microphones
- Darren on Sony Full Frame FE Mount Lenses and Adapters for A7/A7R/A7S/A7II Cameras
- Patrick on Sony Full Frame FE Mount Lenses and Adapters for A7/A7R/A7S/A7II Cameras
- Emm on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Jack on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- ronnie on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Felix on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Gear on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage