Tekkeon Battery + 900 LED Test
September 22, 2011
This test is in reference to my eariler post (found here). So I charged up the Tekkeon overnight and setup this Timelapse test. The reason I used a Timelapse method was to determine if the light output would change during the duration of battery use. I locked the exposure on the camera to 1/25th F/4 and ISO 100 to see if the light output would dim towards the end. The big 900 LED light was set to full power.
It was interesting to see that the Tekkeon remained at a full 14 Volts during the entire test, and when the indicator was down to the last bar, the battery just shut off instantly. If there was a voltage drop during the test, the 900 LED light would start to dim (it didn’t dim). Total run time in this test was about 1 hour 6 minutes (1:06). Keep in mind this is a larger 900 LED light on full. If performed at lower output, or for smaller lights like the 600 LED, or 312 LED at only 12 Volts, it would probably run for several hours.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal
- Tim on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal
- Emm on Upgraded CAME-MINI2 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer from CAMETV
- Brando on Upgraded CAME-MINI2 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer from CAMETV
- Steve on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal
- Emm on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Naim on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Ron on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal