If you’ve been following the DSLR scene, you should be hearing about how Tamron has really stepped up with a few newly designed lenses. The quality is far from what they were a few years back. One popular lens grabbing some attention is the new Tamron 24-70mm F/2.8 DI VC mainly due to the fact that it has Vibration Compensation (image stabilization) for just $1299 while Canon offers their 24-70mm F/2.8 (without IS) for $2299 (seen here).
Just a few months ago Tamron announced a new 70-200mm DI VC lens and it’s finally available. This new lens offers another solid option versus Canon’s 70-200mm F/2.8 IS that typically runs for $2499. The new Tamron 70-200mm F/2.8 with VC will be available for Canon EF, Canon EF-S, Nikon F (FX), Nikon F (DX), and Sony Alpha for just $1499 via B&H (click here)
Tamron 70-200mm F/2.8 SP DI VC
Now if you’re really hard set on Canon glass, the 70-200mm F/2.8 IS II (normally $2499) is currently on sale for just $2099. I just recently picked up this lens for $2500 dollars so i’m a bit upset, but you can get this deal up until January 5th (found here).
Canon 70-200mm F/2.8 IS II
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Tilta BMPCC BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Cage
- apostolos on Tilta BMPCC BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Cage
- Emm on Can you modify a Steadicam Smoothee?
- Mark T. on Can you modify a Steadicam Smoothee?
- mcmillanroad on Tilta BMPCC BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Cage
- Corduroy Panda on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Julien on Tilta BMPCC Cage Rig for BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras
- mad on Western Digital 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive $29
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement