A video I shot several weeks ago, but decided not to post (the product wasn’t announced yet). Now that it’s been shown at PDN New York, here’s a look at this unit with a Canon 5D Mark II + Battery Grip + Rode VideoMic Pro (showing access to audio ports). Keep in mind that this was possibly the very very first prototype released from the factory.
Shown in this video is a very very early mockup, and not completely relevant to the product being sold today. Software and build quality have been changed since. I still have not seen the final version, but supposedly it had great response at the PDN Show this past week. I hope to see a final version of the product once it’s available online at http://www.SwiviUSA.com, which is said to be in two weeks. To stay updated with new products like these, make sure you’re Following me on Twitter (click here).
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Rich on DIY : Gopro Hero 3 Black with External Canon LP-E6 Canon Battery
- Dale on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- CameraRick on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Emm on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Randall on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Emm on Seetec / Scope 3.5″ EVF Loupe
- Emm on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording