Swivi HDMI LCD + Canon 5DM2 + Battery Grip + Rode VMP
October 30, 2011
A video I shot several weeks ago, but decided not to post (the product wasn’t announced yet). Now that it’s been shown at PDN New York, here’s a look at this unit with a Canon 5D Mark II + Battery Grip + Rode VideoMic Pro (showing access to audio ports). Keep in mind that this was possibly the very very first prototype released from the factory.
Shown in this video is a very very early mockup, and not completely relevant to the product being sold today. Software and build quality have been changed since. I still have not seen the final version, but supposedly it had great response at the PDN Show this past week. I hope to see a final version of the product once it’s available online at http://www.SwiviUSA.com, which is said to be in two weeks. To stay updated with new products like these, make sure you’re Following me on Twitter (click here).
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Tery Wilson on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Alex on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Gordon on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Digital Dub on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- JKPinPDX on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Hawkeye Pierce on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Barry on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording