A video I shot several weeks ago, but decided not to post (the product wasn’t announced yet). Now that it’s been shown at PDN New York, here’s a look at this unit with a Canon 5D Mark II + Battery Grip + Rode VideoMic Pro (showing access to audio ports). Keep in mind that this was possibly the very very first prototype released from the factory.
Shown in this video is a very very early mockup, and not completely relevant to the product being sold today. Software and build quality have been changed since. I still have not seen the final version, but supposedly it had great response at the PDN Show this past week. I hope to see a final version of the product once it’s available online at http://www.SwiviUSA.com, which is said to be in two weeks. To stay updated with new products like these, make sure you’re Following me on Twitter (click here).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow