A video I shot several weeks ago, but decided not to post (the product wasn’t announced yet). Now that it’s been shown at PDN New York, here’s a look at this unit with a Canon 5D Mark II + Battery Grip + Rode VideoMic Pro (showing access to audio ports). Keep in mind that this was possibly the very very first prototype released from the factory.
Shown in this video is a very very early mockup, and not completely relevant to the product being sold today. Software and build quality have been changed since. I still have not seen the final version, but supposedly it had great response at the PDN Show this past week. I hope to see a final version of the product once it’s available online at http://www.SwiviUSA.com, which is said to be in two weeks. To stay updated with new products like these, make sure you’re Following me on Twitter (click here).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?