Swivi HDMI LCD + Canon 5DM2 + Battery Grip + Rode VMP
October 30, 2011
A video I shot several weeks ago, but decided not to post (the product wasn’t announced yet). Now that it’s been shown at PDN New York, here’s a look at this unit with a Canon 5D Mark II + Battery Grip + Rode VideoMic Pro (showing access to audio ports). Keep in mind that this was possibly the very very first prototype released from the factory.
Shown in this video is a very very early mockup, and not completely relevant to the product being sold today. Software and build quality have been changed since. I still have not seen the final version, but supposedly it had great response at the PDN Show this past week. I hope to see a final version of the product once it’s available online at http://www.SwiviUSA.com, which is said to be in two weeks. To stay updated with new products like these, make sure you’re Following me on Twitter (click here).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bigosa on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Bob on NAB 2015 – Fotodiox Expands Flapjack Edge lit LED Light Product Line
- Val on Fancier FC-02H Fluid Head Review
- Emm on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Hogo on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Emm on Sandisk Extreme Pro SDXC Memory Card Deals
- editwizard on Sandisk Extreme Pro SDXC Memory Card Deals
- Pops on HUGE Savings on LEXAR CFast 2.0 3400X Media Cards