Steadicam Merlin – Flying Camera Stabilizer
November 28, 2009
Here’s some ‘Flying’ shots taken with a Tiffen Steadicam Merlin camera stabilizer. The difference with a Merlin type stabilizer is that the camera stays level the entire time. This is not a stabilizer in which you can change up/down angles with. The movement of flying straight and fluid is awesome though.
A Steadicam Merlin can be found here:
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Lorenzo P. on Studio Assets PXB PORTABLE BACKGROUND SYSTEM
- TEJH on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Apostolos on AmazonBasics are More Affordable AA Rechargeable Batteries over Sanyo Eneloop
- Emm on Studio Assets PXB PORTABLE BACKGROUND SYSTEM
- Lainol on Studio Assets PXB PORTABLE BACKGROUND SYSTEM
- Emm on Stream Wireless Video from Canon DSLR to HDMI Monitor with $30 Dollar Google Chromecast
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Trey on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?