Here’s some ‘Flying’ shots taken with a Tiffen Steadicam Merlin camera stabilizer. The difference with a Merlin type stabilizer is that the camera stays level the entire time. This is not a stabilizer in which you can change up/down angles with. The movement of flying straight and fluid is awesome though.
A Steadicam Merlin can be found here:
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Ruben on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- John Griswell on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Marcin Rusinowski on Varavon Cage for BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Diego on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Bob Peak on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Glenn on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Jan on Canon FD Lens + GH4 + FotoDiox ND Throttle Adapter Samples