New cheap speed crank for follow focus systems just popped up today. These little levers attach to the side of a Follow Focus knob and makes it easier to move from point to point. The 12mm x 12mm on this crank is an industry standard and should fit Most FF systems (not old RJ ones). The image below looks like they have it mounted on a Fotga, but for sure I know it will work on the new Gini iFocus – I measured mine.
Aluminum, black anodized, 12mmx12mm, and the first time i’ve seen one below $17 dollars. Just had to grab one for myself (found here).
12×12 Follow Focus Speed Crank Lever
If you guys aren’t hip to the Gini Rigs iFocus follow focus, there’s some new listings over at the store front (click here).
Gini Rigs Follow Focus Shoulder Rigs DSLR Cages
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- J Toha on F&V Spectra HD4 4.3″ Pro EVF LCD w/ HDMI SDI Loop Through and Conversion
- Mario Ayuso on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- Terry Burnham on The Fluorescent Ring Light Review
- Jacob Osborn on Design changes for 600 LED Light Panels?
- Apostolos on NAB 2014: Libec ALLEX Tripod Slider Fluid Head Kit
- Daniel Hughes on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- stevehoose on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- mike on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus