Cheap Speed Crank for Follow Focus
February 10, 2012
New cheap speed crank for follow focus systems just popped up today. These little levers attach to the side of a Follow Focus knob and makes it easier to move from point to point. The 12mm x 12mm on this crank is an industry standard and should fit Most FF systems (not old RJ ones). The image below looks like they have it mounted on a Fotga, but for sure I know it will work on the new Gini iFocus – I measured mine.
Aluminum, black anodized, 12mmx12mm, and the first time i’ve seen one below $17 dollars. Just had to grab one for myself (found here).
12×12 Follow Focus Speed Crank Lever
If you guys aren’t hip to the Gini Rigs iFocus follow focus, there’s some new listings over at the store front (click here).
Gini Rigs Follow Focus Shoulder Rigs DSLR Cages
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Sandisk Extreme Pro SDXC Memory Card Deals
- editwizard on Sandisk Extreme Pro SDXC Memory Card Deals
- Bill on HUGE Savings on LEXAR CFast 2.0 3400X Media Cards
- Ryan Butt on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- getem on NAB 2015 – Fotodiox Expands Flapjack Edge lit LED Light Product Line
- Dalia on Canon 100mm Macro IS – Coffee Mug Replica
- krys on NAB 2015 – Fotodiox Expands Flapjack Edge lit LED Light Product Line
- Jamie on Best Quadcopter for 2015 – DJI Phantom 3 or 3DR Solo Smart Quadcopter?