New cheap speed crank for follow focus systems just popped up today. These little levers attach to the side of a Follow Focus knob and makes it easier to move from point to point. The 12mm x 12mm on this crank is an industry standard and should fit Most FF systems (not old RJ ones). The image below looks like they have it mounted on a Fotga, but for sure I know it will work on the new Gini iFocus – I measured mine.
Aluminum, black anodized, 12mmx12mm, and the first time i’ve seen one below $17 dollars. Just had to grab one for myself (found here).
12×12 Follow Focus Speed Crank Lever
If you guys aren’t hip to the Gini Rigs iFocus follow focus, there’s some new listings over at the store front (click here).
Gini Rigs Follow Focus Shoulder Rigs DSLR Cages
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- digitalcyclops on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- kicap on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Gary on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- Rob S. on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- mad on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Jeff on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?