Sony RX100 Charger NP-BX1 AfterMarket Batteries
August 16, 2012
Using a 128GB Lexar SDXC card in my Sony RX100, I don’t often run out space, I just run out of juice (battery power). A single Sony OEM battery for the RX100 will run you about $49.99 (seen here on Amazon) and you’ll still have to use your camera as the charger rendering it useless. So I ordered this kit of (3) NP-BX1 batteries + DC134 charger for my Sony RX100 (found here on eBay).
I’ve had it for about a week and used them through some of my video blogs, Giants BaseBall games at the Park, and casual video shooting. The batteries work as normal, and i’m not really seeing any major difference in run times. We’ll see how well they hold up after a few months, but with the 128GB SDXC card, I now have enough power in the bag with these 3 extra batteries + Battery Charger for under $30 bucks.
Sony RX100 Aftermarket Battery + Charger
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Aputure DEC Lens Adapter + Wireless Follow Focus for Canon EF to Sony E-Mount and MFT
- Charlie on Aputure DEC Lens Adapter + Wireless Follow Focus for Canon EF to Sony E-Mount and MFT
- Steven on Auto Pan Video Head with Parallax Video Slider Add-On Track
- Emm on Upgraded CAME-MINI2 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer from CAMETV
- Chris on Upgraded CAME-MINI2 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer from CAMETV
- Joe G. on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Tom on Varavon Wirecam Cable Cam System with DJI Ronin-M Gimbal
- Emm on Varavon Wirecam Cable Cam System with DJI Ronin-M Gimbal