Sony NEX-7 Screen Protector and LCD ViewFinder
April 2, 2012
Finally had time to add the Lexerd LCD screen protector on the Sony NEX-7. The Lexerd is a thin film screen protector, much like you would use on your iPhone. Easy to apply, comes with all the right tools. There are other hard plastic screen protectors, but some may introduce more glare. The thin film type works for me on this camera.
Afterwards, I decided to install a cheap 16×9 LCD Loupe for those bright days when I want to pixel peep and review my photos or video. There aren’t very many options for viewfinders to fit the very wide 16×9 LCD of the Sony NEX-7, so I just grabbed a cheap one on eBay which works well to block out any light and to magnify the screen. This one fits perfectly without cropping any of the view. It might not be the best on the market, but it beats trying to cover the LCD with my hand.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Felix on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Daniel on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- andy zou on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Joey on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Nick on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Jack D. on DIY Retractable Compact Camera Holster Hand Held Stabilizer