Finally had time to add the Lexerd LCD screen protector on the Sony NEX-7. The Lexerd is a thin film screen protector, much like you would use on your iPhone. Easy to apply, comes with all the right tools. There are other hard plastic screen protectors, but some may introduce more glare. The thin film type works for me on this camera.
Afterwards, I decided to install a cheap 16×9 LCD Loupe for those bright days when I want to pixel peep and review my photos or video. There aren’t very many options for viewfinders to fit the very wide 16×9 LCD of the Sony NEX-7, so I just grabbed a cheap one on eBay which works well to block out any light and to magnify the screen. This one fits perfectly without cropping any of the view. It might not be the best on the market, but it beats trying to cover the LCD with my hand.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- TomF on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Lucy on Polaroid Wireless Motorized Pan Tilt For SLR
- vladbox on 2 For 1 Deal – Tascam TH02 Closed-Back Headphones
- John on 312 / 508 / 876 LED Video Light Overview
- Emm on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Damian on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- mark fraunhofer on Varavon Slider Crank Handle Upgrade Kit
- Emm on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement