Sony NEX-7 Screen Protector and LCD ViewFinder
April 2, 2012
Finally had time to add the Lexerd LCD screen protector on the Sony NEX-7. The Lexerd is a thin film screen protector, much like you would use on your iPhone. Easy to apply, comes with all the right tools. There are other hard plastic screen protectors, but some may introduce more glare. The thin film type works for me on this camera.
Afterwards, I decided to install a cheap 16×9 LCD Loupe for those bright days when I want to pixel peep and review my photos or video. There aren’t very many options for viewfinders to fit the very wide 16×9 LCD of the Sony NEX-7, so I just grabbed a cheap one on eBay which works well to block out any light and to magnify the screen. This one fits perfectly without cropping any of the view. It might not be the best on the market, but it beats trying to cover the LCD with my hand.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Tery Wilson on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Alex on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Gordon on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Digital Dub on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- JKPinPDX on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Hawkeye Pierce on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Barry on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording