29Jan Sony NEX-7 Auctions
The Sony NEX5n has proved to be a decent little camera especially in low light situations. I tried out the NEX5n briefly but the changing very basic settings through the software menu was a bit annoying. I prefer to shoot with cameras that have quick dials and buttons to change ISO, Aperture, and shutter. So I thought i’d wait out for the NEX-7. I was really interested in getting my hands on a Sony NEX-7, but the problems with production had first delayed, and now limited the amount of units to ever hit retail stores. So far it seems the only way to grab one is through the Marked Up eBay Auctions (here).
Anyone shooting with this camera yet? I’ve only seen photo and video samples which look really good, and like the Micro Four Thirds cameras, the fact that you can adapt your Nikon or Canon lenses is always a plus. There are some expensive solutions to controlling aperture on Canon’s electronic EF lenses, or simple adapters like the Fotodiox with it’s own built in Aperture iris. Something i’m looking in to if I can get my hands on an NEX-7.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer First Look
- Dez on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer First Look
- Emm on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Emm on Record Backup Audio Tracks with the ALZO 3.5 Female to XLR Stereo Adapter Cord
- Tom on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Tim Choi (Varavon) on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Pudge on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam Gimbal BTS Footage SF Meet