I was very impressed with Sony’s HX9V and now I also own the HX20V. If you’re not familiar with these little Sony cameras, they offer full 1080p @60fps, and the best image stabilization for a point and shoot. I guess I should have waited around, because this new RX100 looks to be the better camera. It shares some of the same features as the HX cameras, but now with a much larger sensor and an F/1.8 lens, the little point and shoot cam should perform quite well in low light situations.
I thought my new HX20V was already pretty good in dim lighting! It’s still a few weeks out before the release date, and besides what you hear in the video review above, there’s some additional specs at the product page via B&H (Click Here).
Sony CyberShot DSC-RX100 Digital Compact Camera
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Drew Gauley on Sony SDHC SDXC micoSD Media Card Discount Bundles
- Emm on GoPro Hero4 4K 30FPS Action Camera
- Emm on Control 3 Axis Gimbal via Bluetooth with Basecam Android App
- Kevin Conder on Control 3 Axis Gimbal via Bluetooth with Basecam Android App
- Luke Kwan on GoPro Hero4 4K 30FPS Action Camera
- Mark Rigler on GoPro Hero4 4K 30FPS Action Camera
- Joseph on GoPro Hero4 4K 30FPS Action Camera
- Daily Film Fix on HyColour PRO Color Grading Tool for FCPX