I was very impressed with Sony’s HX9V and now I also own the HX20V. If you’re not familiar with these little Sony cameras, they offer full 1080p @60fps, and the best image stabilization for a point and shoot. I guess I should have waited around, because this new RX100 looks to be the better camera. It shares some of the same features as the HX cameras, but now with a much larger sensor and an F/1.8 lens, the little point and shoot cam should perform quite well in low light situations.
I thought my new HX20V was already pretty good in dim lighting! It’s still a few weeks out before the release date, and besides what you hear in the video review above, there’s some additional specs at the product page via B&H (Click Here).
Sony CyberShot DSC-RX100 Digital Compact Camera
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Rich on DIY : Gopro Hero 3 Black with External Canon LP-E6 Canon Battery
- Dale on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- CameraRick on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Emm on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Randall on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Emm on Seetec / Scope 3.5″ EVF Loupe
- Emm on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording