Anyone remember that 240 Bi-Color LED Video light I showed a while back? (old video above) Well, included with the light was this interesting little AA battery case adapter, that adapted to a Sony NP style fit. If you’ve got anything that runs off of those common Sony style batteries, this little case comes in quite handy as a backup solution. Grab a set of AA’s from your corner liquor store and power up your LCD Monitor, LED Lights, or wherever else you can fit this thing. It’s now available separately following the link (click here).
External AA Battery Box for Sony Battery NPF
The LED Video Light that it originally came with found below.
240CHB 240 LED Dimmable Color Change
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- John on 312 / 508 / 876 LED Video Light Overview
- Emm on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Damian on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- mark fraunhofer on Varavon Slider Crank Handle Upgrade Kit
- Emm on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
- Thomas on Steadicam Merlin Vest with Glidecam HD1000 / HD2000 / HD4000 Stabilizers
- Don on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
- Emm on Cheap Video Stabilizer Load Vest
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement