The portable and small R-300 LED ring lights from F&V carry about about the same power as a large 1×1 LED panel in a much more travel friendly form factor. Though it can be used on camera as a ring light, it’s just as effective when used in a 3 piece lighting kit set on stands.
If you need a softer more diffused light from the R-300, there is a new Portable Softbox kit available.
The R-300 Soft Box will allow you to modify your light, creating a larger, soft, single source light. This becomes the perfect solution for interviews, portraits, and product photography. Your imagination is the limit to this tool’s application. The soft box also comes packaged with a velcro honey comb which allows you to focus the light’s beam and reduce spill.
The R-300 Soft Box is made from a thick, high-quality nylon. Four large flaps in the back make it easy to install the soft box rods and R-300 w/ Bracket. A designated notch in one of the flaps makes accessing your R-300’s dimmer knob easy.
The R-300 mounts to a matte-black, aluminum bracket system which functions as the soft box’s speed ring. On this bracket are four receptacles that hold the soft box rods. The bracket has a 5/8” stud that allows you to mount the soft box system using a c-stand or universal holder. The center of this 5/8” stud is hollow which allows you to mount a translucent or reflective umbrella to the unit.
For more information about the Softbox and Bracket kit for the R-300 LED Ring light visit the F&V website (click here).
Soft Box and Bracket for R-300 LED Ring Light
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Alex on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Digital Dub on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- JKPinPDX on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Hawkeye Pierce on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Barry on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Emm on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- ronn on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording