The portable and small R-300 LED ring lights from F&V carry about about the same power as a large 1×1 LED panel in a much more travel friendly form factor. Though it can be used on camera as a ring light, it’s just as effective when used in a 3 piece lighting kit set on stands.
If you need a softer more diffused light from the R-300, there is a new Portable Softbox kit available.
The R-300 Soft Box will allow you to modify your light, creating a larger, soft, single source light. This becomes the perfect solution for interviews, portraits, and product photography. Your imagination is the limit to this tool’s application. The soft box also comes packaged with a velcro honey comb which allows you to focus the light’s beam and reduce spill.
The R-300 Soft Box is made from a thick, high-quality nylon. Four large flaps in the back make it easy to install the soft box rods and R-300 w/ Bracket. A designated notch in one of the flaps makes accessing your R-300’s dimmer knob easy.
The R-300 mounts to a matte-black, aluminum bracket system which functions as the soft box’s speed ring. On this bracket are four receptacles that hold the soft box rods. The bracket has a 5/8” stud that allows you to mount the soft box system using a c-stand or universal holder. The center of this 5/8” stud is hollow which allows you to mount a translucent or reflective umbrella to the unit.
For more information about the Softbox and Bracket kit for the R-300 LED Ring light visit the F&V website (click here).
Soft Box and Bracket for R-300 LED Ring Light
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Hogo on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Mike_Rea on Aputure DEC Lens Adapter + Wireless Follow Focus for Canon EF to Sony E-Mount and MFT
- deceres on Best Quadcopter for 2015 – DJI Phantom 3 or 3DR Solo Smart Quadcopter?
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test