It looks similar to the Konova and Varavon, but hardly up to the same standards. The bearings are adjustable. I’ve seen these Smallism sliders before, but they were always expecting way too much. Seems like they know where they stand and have finally brought prices down below Konova. Although the feet/legs aren’t anything to brag about, it is an actual roller bearing slider if you want to stray from the IGUS rails.
You can find Konova’s roller bearing track slider (click here).
You can find the Smallism slider at auction (click here).
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- TomF on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Lucy on Polaroid Wireless Motorized Pan Tilt For SLR
- vladbox on 2 For 1 Deal – Tascam TH02 Closed-Back Headphones
- John on 312 / 508 / 876 LED Video Light Overview
- Emm on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Damian on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- mark fraunhofer on Varavon Slider Crank Handle Upgrade Kit
- Emm on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement