It looks similar to the Konova and Varavon, but hardly up to the same standards. The bearings are adjustable. I’ve seen these Smallism sliders before, but they were always expecting way too much. Seems like they know where they stand and have finally brought prices down below Konova. Although the feet/legs aren’t anything to brag about, it is an actual roller bearing slider if you want to stray from the IGUS rails.
You can find Konova’s roller bearing track slider (click here).
You can find the Smallism slider at auction (click here).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Soike on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Kase on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Arturo on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Tomasz on The MegaMast 28 Foot Tall Carbon Fiber Camera Stand