Smallism Video Camera Slider Review
July 18, 2011
It looks similar to the Konova and Varavon, but hardly up to the same standards. The bearings are adjustable. I’ve seen these Smallism sliders before, but they were always expecting way too much. Seems like they know where they stand and have finally brought prices down below Konova. Although the feet/legs aren’t anything to brag about, it is an actual roller bearing slider if you want to stray from the IGUS rails.
You can find Konova’s roller bearing track slider (click here).
You can find the Smallism slider at auction (click here).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Marina on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- chris on DIY Padded Camera Roller Bag
- MTB Trail Videos on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Jerry Wickham on Cheesycam DIY Auto Reverse Polarity Motorized Video Slider – Update
- Joey Sab on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- Frank on CAME-TV CAME-MINI 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Stephen on Lanparte HHG-01 Handheld Gimbal for Smartphones iPhone + GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage