Home for the day, so I decided to see if I had the skills to fly the Skyler MiniCam Video Camera Stabilizer while riding a Gyro-Stabilized Motorized UniCycle called the SoloWheel (found here on eBay).
Just in case something disastrous were to happen, I felt comfortable trying this test out with Canon’s latest EOS T4i (not the 5D Mark III) and was a good excuse to see how the Auto Focus would work with the Sigma 20mm F/1.8.
Besides not being a very skilled SoloWheel rider, the breeze against the Vari-Angle LCD threw the little Skyler off balance. So it wasn’t a truly successful test, but at least I didn’t eat pavement…
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Food Biker on Name the new Konova Auto Panning Slider
- kuban on Close Look Varavon Armor Cage for Panasonic GH3 / GH4 Cameras
- Emm on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- James on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- fugenie on Close Look Varavon Armor Cage for Panasonic GH3 / GH4 Cameras
- Roger Palmer on FotoDiox Excell+1 Nikon or Canon FD ‘Boosted’ Adapter
- Lee on PDMovie Remote Air Wireless Remote Follow Focus
- Aron J Anderson on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit