The Skyler MiniCam (seen above) is one of the smallest Video Camera Stabilizers around, and can still fly a fairly weighted DSLR Camera. It’s an expensive piece of kit, but my favorite stabilizer to travel with. To make the Skyler even smaller and faster to setup, there’s a new optional Transformer Legs kit. It allows you to fold the three counterweight legs instead of unscrewing each one on the for the Skyler MiniCam Video Camera Stabilizer.
Skyler MiniCam New Transformer Legs
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow