Silicone Skins for your Body
April 23, 2010
Keep that darn thing covered!!! It’s what mamma used to say to me back when I was in High School. Funny thing, I didn’t own a camera back then. Still don’t quite get it…
Anyways, it’s good advice for those of you throw your cameras in the trunk of your car without any regret to possible scratches and damage. This Silicone DSLR body cover might be a good thing to have for a 550D / T2i since they aren’t very weather-proof or have a Magnesium Alloy frame like the bigger brothers. Also available for Nikon the less fortunate.. (OK just kidding!!! No hate mail!! Sheesh take a joke guys..hahaha).You can find the Silicone DSLR Camera Body Case Covers by clicking here.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Ryan on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Hogo on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Chas on Auto Pan Video Head with Parallax Video Slider Add-On Track
- Mike_Rea on Aputure DEC Lens Adapter + Wireless Follow Focus for Canon EF to Sony E-Mount and MFT
- deceres on Best Quadcopter for 2015 – DJI Phantom 3 or 3DR Solo Smart Quadcopter?
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer