Keep that darn thing covered!!! It’s what mamma used to say to me back when I was in High School. Funny thing, I didn’t own a camera back then. Still don’t quite get it…
Anyways, it’s good advice for those of you throw your cameras in the trunk of your car without any regret to possible scratches and damage. This Silicone DSLR body cover might be a good thing to have for a 550D / T2i since they aren’t very weather-proof or have a Magnesium Alloy frame like the bigger brothers. Also available for Nikon the less fortunate.. (OK just kidding!!! No hate mail!! Sheesh take a joke guys..hahaha).You can find the Silicone DSLR Camera Body Case Covers by clicking here.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- stephen on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Tim Naylor on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Emm on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- Michael Aers on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- David on Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- Derrick on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer