SHAPE GIMBAL ISEE II : TEST 1
March 19, 2014
I was starting to think there may just be more of the same at NAB2014 this year, but here’s an interesting new product from SHAPE. Here they are providing us with an early look at one of their latest products – A 2-Axis active stabilized shoulder rig. Video below and details from their Vimeo page.
Introducing the 1st official product from the SHADOW SERIES; the SHAPE GIMBAL ISEE II.
here are some specs:
2 axis gimbal, tilt up and tilt down. you can control the Gimbal ISEE II with the push button of the SHAPE TELESCOPIC DOUBLE QUICK HANDLE ARRI ROSETTE, also from the SHADOW SERIES.
For less than 6000$, you get the ultimate SHAPE SHOULDER MOUNT and the whole new GIMBAL ISEE II system.
Official release date of the product : NAB 2014
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- dave on CAME-TV CAME-MINI 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Michael on Z1 Rider GoPro HERO3 HERO4 Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Mounted on Audio Boom Pole
- Emm on Kingjoy VT-3510 55 Dollar Video Head with Manfrotto 501 QR Compatible Plate
- Rob S. on Kingjoy VT-3510 55 Dollar Video Head with Manfrotto 501 QR Compatible Plate
- Robert on Best Video Monopod Sirui vs Benro vs Manfrotto
- Enrique on 650 watt Lighting Kit Review – ‘As Arri’
- Cassius on Kingjoy VT-3510 55 Dollar Video Head with Manfrotto 501 QR Compatible Plate