There’s no question that Shane Hurlbut ASC knows what it takes when working with DSLRs, so he’s teamed up with Letus to design a new line of DSLR gear. Click the image (above) for a video trailer, and other information quoted below.
“Over the past 3 years, my team and I have shot 2 feature films, 20 shorts and over 100 commercials on the DSLR platform. This out of the box thinking was the result of collaborating with directors Scott Waugh and Mike McCoy on the feature project “Act of Valor”. We used the Canon 5D to deliver an immersive, visceral, cinematic first person perspective that intercut seamlessly with film.
As a direct result of this exploration, Hien Tu Le, owner of the Letus Corporation and I have designed a groundbreaking new gear system with film production as it’s benchmark. This form factor looks and feels like a motion picture capture device that morphs effortlessly between configurations.”
More information about the Master Cinema Series gear should end up at http://mastercinemaseries.com.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Joseph on F&V Metica 7″ HDMI+SDI Plus and SpectraHD 4 EVF
- Dave on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- OldCorpse on F&V Metica 7″ HDMI+SDI Plus and SpectraHD 4 EVF
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- David Peterson on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- brandon on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder