There’s no question that Shane Hurlbut ASC knows what it takes when working with DSLRs, so he’s teamed up with Letus to design a new line of DSLR gear. Click the image (above) for a video trailer, and other information quoted below.
“Over the past 3 years, my team and I have shot 2 feature films, 20 shorts and over 100 commercials on the DSLR platform. This out of the box thinking was the result of collaborating with directors Scott Waugh and Mike McCoy on the feature project “Act of Valor”. We used the Canon 5D to deliver an immersive, visceral, cinematic first person perspective that intercut seamlessly with film.
As a direct result of this exploration, Hien Tu Le, owner of the Letus Corporation and I have designed a groundbreaking new gear system with film production as it’s benchmark. This form factor looks and feels like a motion picture capture device that morphs effortlessly between configurations.”
More information about the Master Cinema Series gear should end up at http://mastercinemaseries.com.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow