Shane Hurlbut Master Cinema Series DSLR Gear
October 5, 2011
There’s no question that Shane Hurlbut ASC knows what it takes when working with DSLRs, so he’s teamed up with Letus to design a new line of DSLR gear. Click the image (above) for a video trailer, and other information quoted below.
“Over the past 3 years, my team and I have shot 2 feature films, 20 shorts and over 100 commercials on the DSLR platform. This out of the box thinking was the result of collaborating with directors Scott Waugh and Mike McCoy on the feature project “Act of Valor”. We used the Canon 5D to deliver an immersive, visceral, cinematic first person perspective that intercut seamlessly with film.
As a direct result of this exploration, Hien Tu Le, owner of the Letus Corporation and I have designed a groundbreaking new gear system with film production as it’s benchmark. This form factor looks and feels like a motion picture capture device that morphs effortlessly between configurations.”
More information about the Master Cinema Series gear should end up at http://mastercinemaseries.com.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Mark on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Koichi Sakaguchi on Dual Operator Setup Idea for BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Sara on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Aberracus on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Southerndude on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s