There’s no question that Shane Hurlbut ASC knows what it takes when working with DSLRs, so he’s teamed up with Letus to design a new line of DSLR gear. Click the image (above) for a video trailer, and other information quoted below.
“Over the past 3 years, my team and I have shot 2 feature films, 20 shorts and over 100 commercials on the DSLR platform. This out of the box thinking was the result of collaborating with directors Scott Waugh and Mike McCoy on the feature project “Act of Valor”. We used the Canon 5D to deliver an immersive, visceral, cinematic first person perspective that intercut seamlessly with film.
As a direct result of this exploration, Hien Tu Le, owner of the Letus Corporation and I have designed a groundbreaking new gear system with film production as it’s benchmark. This form factor looks and feels like a motion picture capture device that morphs effortlessly between configurations.”
More information about the Master Cinema Series gear should end up at http://mastercinemaseries.com.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Tom on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- john on DIY BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Battery Cable
- john on BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera 12V Battery Plate DIY
- VanWeddings on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- Bkpr100 on Magic Carpet – Camera Slider + Motion Control
- joots on F&V BlackMagic Cinema Camera Cage – BMCC Cage
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Matthew on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design