Shane Hurlbut Master Cinema Series DSLR Gear
October 5, 2011
There’s no question that Shane Hurlbut ASC knows what it takes when working with DSLRs, so he’s teamed up with Letus to design a new line of DSLR gear. Click the image (above) for a video trailer, and other information quoted below.
“Over the past 3 years, my team and I have shot 2 feature films, 20 shorts and over 100 commercials on the DSLR platform. This out of the box thinking was the result of collaborating with directors Scott Waugh and Mike McCoy on the feature project “Act of Valor”. We used the Canon 5D to deliver an immersive, visceral, cinematic first person perspective that intercut seamlessly with film.
As a direct result of this exploration, Hien Tu Le, owner of the Letus Corporation and I have designed a groundbreaking new gear system with film production as it’s benchmark. This form factor looks and feels like a motion picture capture device that morphs effortlessly between configurations.”
More information about the Master Cinema Series gear should end up at http://mastercinemaseries.com.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Colin on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- AO&JO Photography on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on Basic Overview of SLRMagic Anamorphot Anamorphic Lens Adapter
- MikeyMike on Basic Overview of SLRMagic Anamorphot Anamorphic Lens Adapter
- Andrew on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Eric on How to choose Slow Motion or Fast Motion Frame Rates on Panasonic GH4
- Emm on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts