ServoCity.com posted a recent video showcasing the movement of it’s latest MPT1100-SS Open Looop Pan & Tilt System. The $650 Dollar unit is designed to mount to camera Jibs / Cranes to remotely control the movement of the camera through a simple Joystick. I have a small video insight of this unit in action and the parts breakdown in an earlier article (seen here), and you can already find the new MPT1100-SS Motorized Pan & Tilt system available at ServoCity.com (click here).
ServoCity.com MPT1100-SS Pan & Tilt System
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow