Servo City MPT1100-SS Open Look Pan & Tilt System
August 1, 2012
ServoCity.com posted a recent video showcasing the movement of it’s latest MPT1100-SS Open Looop Pan & Tilt System. The $650 Dollar unit is designed to mount to camera Jibs / Cranes to remotely control the movement of the camera through a simple Joystick. I have a small video insight of this unit in action and the parts breakdown in an earlier article (seen here), and you can already find the new MPT1100-SS Motorized Pan & Tilt system available at ServoCity.com (click here).
ServoCity.com MPT1100-SS Pan & Tilt System
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Alex Talis on Panasonic GH4 4K Camera $-200 OFF
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on CAMETV 7500 with GH4 + Rokinon Fisheye Lens
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Petter Sand on CAMETV 7500 with GH4 + Rokinon Fisheye Lens
- AO&JO Photography on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Taylor on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers