Satechi has introduced a wireless Remote for DSLR Cameras. The Smart Trigger is a fully functional wireless timer remote designed to be controlled from your iPhone or iPad. Use the Smart Trigger app to control your DSLR camera with three unique shooting modes.
This mode allows your smart phone to act as a wireless shutter. Touch the shutter control button to capture a picture – perfect for including the photographer in group shots!
Manual Shot allows you to take long exposures while in bulb mode. This mode includes a switch that will lock the shutter open; use Manual Shot for photographic techniques like star trails and light painting.
Timed Shot mode turns your iPhone or iPad into an intervalometer. Fine-tune your timer settings and use this mode to perform advanced photography techniques like time-lapses.
The Satechi Smart Trigger can be found via Amazon (Click Here)
Satechi Bluetooth Wireless Timer Remote For DSLR
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?