Satechi Smart Trigger – iOS Wireless Timer Remote for DSLR
February 28, 2013
Satechi has introduced a wireless Remote for DSLR Cameras. The Smart Trigger is a fully functional wireless timer remote designed to be controlled from your iPhone or iPad. Use the Smart Trigger app to control your DSLR camera with three unique shooting modes.
This mode allows your smart phone to act as a wireless shutter. Touch the shutter control button to capture a picture – perfect for including the photographer in group shots!
Manual Shot allows you to take long exposures while in bulb mode. This mode includes a switch that will lock the shutter open; use Manual Shot for photographic techniques like star trails and light painting.
Timed Shot mode turns your iPhone or iPad into an intervalometer. Fine-tune your timer settings and use this mode to perform advanced photography techniques like time-lapses.
The Satechi Smart Trigger can be found via Amazon (Click Here)
Satechi Bluetooth Wireless Timer Remote For DSLR
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Rob S. on Save -$185 OFF Zoom Q2HD Handy Video Recorder just $64.95
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- A.Matos on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Arnaud on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- stevep on Dual Operator Setup Idea for BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Mark on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Koichi Sakaguchi on Dual Operator Setup Idea for BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras