Satechi Smart Trigger – iOS Wireless Timer Remote for DSLR
February 28, 2013
Satechi has introduced a wireless Remote for DSLR Cameras. The Smart Trigger is a fully functional wireless timer remote designed to be controlled from your iPhone or iPad. Use the Smart Trigger app to control your DSLR camera with three unique shooting modes.
This mode allows your smart phone to act as a wireless shutter. Touch the shutter control button to capture a picture – perfect for including the photographer in group shots!
Manual Shot allows you to take long exposures while in bulb mode. This mode includes a switch that will lock the shutter open; use Manual Shot for photographic techniques like star trails and light painting.
Timed Shot mode turns your iPhone or iPad into an intervalometer. Fine-tune your timer settings and use this mode to perform advanced photography techniques like time-lapses.
The Satechi Smart Trigger can be found via Amazon (Click Here)
Satechi Bluetooth Wireless Timer Remote For DSLR
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Dustin on Convert Old Sony NPF L Series or LP-E6 Chargers to External Battery Power for Sony A7s etc
- Victor on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Jim on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- wideofilmowanie lublin on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Dragan Bozorovic on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit
- Lester on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Scott on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage