Some people swear by shooting only cards that are 8GB in capacity Max. I shoot with 32GB cards, call me a Danger Seeker. Some people shoot only Sandisk media. I personally shoot with the Transcend Class 10 or 400x Media Cards.
Regardless of anyone’s rhyme or reason you can grab a Sandisk 8GB SDHC Class 10 for an awesome price over at B&H much cheaper than elsewhere. As for the Transcend 8GB Class 10 (which isn’t as fast, but fast enough for video) you can find those running under $12 dollars. Links below.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Matthew on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Bruce Lemieux on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- sonu on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Han on Sony RX100 Mark II Portable Macro Setup
- earl studios on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- Bob Peak on Magic Carpet – Camera Slider + Motion Control
- Emm on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer