Some people swear by shooting only cards that are 8GB in capacity Max. I shoot with 32GB cards, call me a Danger Seeker. Some people shoot only Sandisk media. I personally shoot with the Transcend Class 10 or 400x Media Cards.
Regardless of anyone’s rhyme or reason you can grab a Sandisk 8GB SDHC Class 10 for an awesome price over at B&H much cheaper than elsewhere. As for the Transcend 8GB Class 10 (which isn’t as fast, but fast enough for video) you can find those running under $12 dollars. Links below.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Cheap Video Stabilizer Load Vest
- Emm on 2 For 1 Deal – Tascam TH02 Closed-Back Headphones
- Emm on XCAM Sabre Mini Video Stabilizer Review
- Jp Garcia on Cheap Video Stabilizer Load Vest
- Archie on Cyber Monday Deals
- Kelly on Personal Tweaks to the Cinevate Duzi Carbon Video Slider
- herofair on XCAM Sabre Mini Video Stabilizer Review
- Manguman on 2 For 1 Deal – Tascam TH02 Closed-Back Headphones
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement