Some people swear by shooting only cards that are 8GB in capacity Max. I shoot with 32GB cards, call me a Danger Seeker. Some people shoot only Sandisk media. I personally shoot with the Transcend Class 10 or 400x Media Cards.
Regardless of anyone’s rhyme or reason you can grab a Sandisk 8GB SDHC Class 10 for an awesome price over at B&H much cheaper than elsewhere. As for the Transcend 8GB Class 10 (which isn’t as fast, but fast enough for video) you can find those running under $12 dollars. Links below.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Cheap Padded Backpack for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Carrying Case
- Andrew on Cheap Padded Backpack for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Carrying Case
- Kenji on Samsung NX1 4K Video Mirrorless Camera
- Luca on Control New Tascam DR-22WL DR-44WL Audio Recorders over Wi-Fi
- Will on Canon Announces new EOS 7D Mark II
- Emm on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Gordon Brown on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- Alan on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors